public class MR
- extends RR
Resource Record type 9: Mail Rename.
|Fields inherited from class com.internationalnetwork.net.RR
A, A6, AAAA, AFSDB, ATMA, CERT, CLASS_CH, CLASS_CS, CLASS_HS, CLASS_IN, CNAME, DNAME, EID, GPOS, HINFO, ISDN, KEY, KX, LOC, MB, MD, MF, MG, MINFO, MR, MX, NAPTR, NIMLOC, NS, NSAP, NSAP_PTR, NULL, NXT, OPT, PTR, PX, RP, RR_TYPES, rrData, rrType, RT, SIG, SINK, SOA, SRV, TXT, VERSION, WKS, X25
Construct a new MR record with a String-representation of an MR record.
|Methods inherited from class Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, wait, wait, wait
public MR(String mr)
- Construct a new MR record with a String-representation of an MR record.
mr - String containing a mail rename destination eMail address
IllegalArgumentException - - you only need to catch this
when the record text isn't hard-coded
public ElectronicMailAddress getMailRename()
- Return the mail rename destination eMail address for this MR record.
- the mail rename destination eMail address
public String toString()
- Description copied from class:
- Convert record to String.
- Specified by:
toString in class
- This record, represented as a human-readable string (note that some
record types include raw binary data and can't be converted to a string; in
such cases, the class should provide a toBytes() convenience method)